www.rutateresiana.com is a portal that provides information for pilgrims and tourists who want to make the Teresian Route, featuring online updates.
Asociación Ruta Teresiana de la Cuna al Sepulcro,
Plaza San Juan de la Cruz 1
05310 Fontiveros. Ávila
3.INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including details such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
4.HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website.
- Improve, personalise, and expand our website.
- Understand and analyse how you use our website.
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionalities.
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service reasons, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Send you emails.
- Pinpoint and prevent fraud.
rutateresiana.com follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this as well as a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
6.COOKIES AND WE BEACONS
Like any other website, rutateresiana.com uses ‘cookies. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimise the users’ experience by customising our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
7.ADVERTISING PARTNERS PRIVACY POLICIES
Bear in mind that rutateresiana.com has no access to or control over cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
8.THIRD PARTY PRIVACY POLICIES
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management for specific web browsers, we recommend you consult the browsers’ respective websites.
9.CCPA PRIVACY RIGHTS (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
10.GDPR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS.
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have a period of one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
rutateresiana.com does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will make our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.